Celebrating Over 50 Years of Service
Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys Serving You
If you are dealing with a personal injury matter, it is important that you have an experienced attorney whom you can trust to handle your case and work to obtain the compensation that. you deserve.
Providing A Wide Variety Of Personal Injury Representation
The New Jersey injury law yers at Nusbaum Stein, P.A. have more than 80 years of combined experience assi st ing reside nts of Morris County, New Jersey, and surrounding areas with all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Car accidents– If you were injured in a car accident and are seeking compensation for your pain and suff ering and to cover your medical bills, let our experience dealing with insurance companies work for you while you focus on seeing doctors and getting back on your feet.
- Truck crashes – Truck accidents can be extremely serious and sometimes fatal. If you were injured in a truck, semitruck or bus accident, be sure that you have the best legal counsel possible.
- Slip-and-fall accidents – A slip-and-fall or other fall down accident can cause serious injury. If a property owner or someone else is at fault for those injuries, you should be compensated for your pain and suffering, and medical We know how to fight for that compensation.
- Injuries at the construction site – Our partners can handle your workers’ compensation. However, you may be entitled to more than a workers’ compensation award from a third-party claim. We have experience figuring out subcontractor relationships and determining who was at fault if you were injured in a construction site accident.
- Defective product injuries – If you were injured while using a defective product, the manufacturer and/or distributor is often responsible. We have handled a tremendous variety of these types of claims and can walk you through what can be a complicated case.
- Dog bites and animal attacks – A dog attack can cause physical and emotional scars that can take years to heal. The dog owner’s insurance company should compensate you above and beyond covering medical expenses. Let us negotiate with them on your behalf in order to get you the maximum compensation for those scars.
- Burn injuries and scarring – The pain and damage caused by a burn injury can be worse than anything, and many times, it was not the victim’s fault. In those instances, we have experience locating who or what was to blame and seeking maximum compensation for your pain and
- Accidental death – If you have lost a loved one in a wrongful death accident caused by someone else’s negligence, we can tell you right away whether you are able to recover damages. If you are, we will work to make sure you get the most that you
- Injuries due to medical mistakes – Health care professionals are expected to meet certain standards. When they don’t and someone is injured due to medical malpractice, we will work to hold them accountable. We have unique experience in these types of cases, including representing the other side. For years, one of our attorneys defended doctors and hospitals against malpractice suits. As such, we know what the other side is thinking even before the lawsuit
- Nursing home accidents and injuries – If someone you love was injured while living in a nursing home, we will help you seek justice for them through the legal system, including compensation for wrongful death and/or pain and suffering.
Let Our Injury Lawyers Assist You
At Nusbaum Stein, P.A., we take each case seriously, analyzing it to discover any unique needs and following through with thorough investigation. We don’t leave any stone unturned as we identify and talk to witnesses right away, and use any potential opportunity to get valuable information from our adversaries. We don’t charge a fee unless you recover money. To speak with a New Jersey injury lawyer at Nusbaum Stein, P.A., contact us online or by calling 908-356-0404.
Request A Free Consultation
I retained attorney Steve Loewenthal to handle my personal injury case. Prior to our consultation, I was nervous and still unsure about what to do. Steve explained the law, my options, and addressed all my questions or concerns about going forward. He’s an extremely knowledgeable attorney who acts in a professional, respectful, and kind demeanor. He is direct and honest, does not make any ridiculous promises, or show any sign of unethical behavior. Before the depositions, he explained the process, took the time to calm my concerns/fears, but most importantly, instructed me to tell the truth. I am aware of some of the negative stereotypes assumed about personal injury attorneys; however, Steve exhibits NONE of these negative qualities.
If you are a sports fan, you will love his office! His has an amazing assistant who was also very helpful! I did not call often but when I did, she knew who I was and exchanged pleasantries. With integrity and expertise, Steve succeeded in effectively handling my case. I do not share my experiences often; but in this case, Steve Loewenthal definitely earned my trust, respect, and my recommendation!
Mr. Loewenthal represented me in a civil case. From the initial consultation to the settlement, Steve provided the most professional, knowledgeable and considerate level of service. Steve kept me informed every step of the way and took his time to explain each new development in the case.
Steve’s experience gave me confidence from the outset the case would be handled with expertise. He was able to coordinate between all parties involved and his negotiating skills resulted in a most favorable outcome. His staff was a pleasure to deal with and were very accommodating. Steve and his office went above and beyond and he comes with my highest recommendation. Thank You, Steve, for everything you did in handling my case.
Mr. Loewenthal took my automobile personal injury case after 2 other law firms turned me down because of car insurance reasons that couldn’t get me a settlement. In NJ, you only have 2 years after your date of accident to pursue personal injury damage. I went to Mr. Loewenthal with my case close to 3 months before the 2 year deadline to sue. He walked me through everything that was going to happen, assured me that we have a case and worked hard on my case and met the deadline to sue. When Mr. Loewenthal called me withe settlement number, I almost fell off of my chair. He got me way more than I thought was possible, for I thought I was getting nothing because of the other lawyers turning my case down. Needless to say, Mr. Loewenthal is a “Jackpot!” lawyer and I recommend him 101% to anyone who wants a real lawyer.
Steven John Loewenthal, I appreciated your expertise, integrity and thoroughness. I was referred to Mr Stevens L. after suffering an Injury during a car accident, my sincere Thanks to you for your excellent legal Representation, Mr Stevens is very knowledgeable proactive and accessible at every step. i do definitely recommended Mr Loewenthal working any kind of Personal Injury cases.
He’s a great listener and very thoroughly lawyer! Always email back right away! Highly recommend him!!!!