Celebrating Over 50 Years of Service
NJ Personal Injury Lawyers
Nusbaum Stein, P.A.
Information: To contact us by mail, telephone or fax, you may use the address and numbers at the top of this page. If you would like additional information about Nusbaum Stein, P.A., please complete the following form.
- Traveling from the East on Route 80 Westbound: Take Exit 30, Mt. Arlington/Howard Boulevard. At the end of the exit ramp, turn left onto Howard Boulevard. Proceed 1.6 miles to the third traffic light. Turn right onto Main Street. Turn left onto Route 10 East. Proceed 0.2 miles and turn into the Roxbury Mall after the McDonald’s and before the Boston Market. We are in the four (4) story Professional Building named ‘Town Centre 66’ straight ahead.
- Traveling from the East on Route 10 Westbound: From the intersection of Route 287 and Route 10 travel 12.3 miles. At that point, follow the signs for “Commerce Boulevard/Main Street Keep Right” and “All Turns Keep Right” and bear right. Turn left onto Main Street. Turn left onto Route 10 East. Proceed 0.2 miles and turn into the Roxbury Mall after the McDonald’s and before the Boston Market. We are in the four (4) story Professional Building named ‘Town Centre 66’ straight ahead.
- Traveling from the West on Route 80 Eastbound: Take Exit 28, Ledgewood. Continue straight onto Route 46 Eastbound. At the second light bear right onto Route 10 Eastbound. Proceed 0.6 miles and turn into the Roxbury Mall after the McDonald’s and before the Boston Market. We are in the four (4) story Professional Building named ‘Town Centre 66’ straight ahead.
- Traveling from the South on Route 287 Northbound: Take Exit 41B, to Route 80 Westbound. Travel Route 80 westbound to Exit 30, Mt. Arlington/Howard Boulevard. Follow “Traveling from the East on Route 80 Westbound” above.
- Traveling from the North on Route 287 Southbound: Take Exit 41B, Route 80 Westbound. Travel Route 80 westbound to Exit 30, Mt. Arlington/Howard Boulevard. Follow the directions “Traveling from the East on Route 80 Westbound” above.
Request A Free Consultation
I retained attorney Steve Loewenthal to handle my personal injury case. Prior to our consultation, I was nervous and still unsure about what to do. Steve explained the law, my options, and addressed all my questions or concerns about going forward. He’s an extremely knowledgeable attorney who acts in a professional, respectful, and kind demeanor. He is direct and honest, does not make any ridiculous promises, or show any sign of unethical behavior. Before the depositions, he explained the process, took the time to calm my concerns/fears, but most importantly, instructed me to tell the truth. I am aware of some of the negative stereotypes assumed about personal injury attorneys; however, Steve exhibits NONE of these negative qualities.
If you are a sports fan, you will love his office! His has an amazing assistant who was also very helpful! I did not call often but when I did, she knew who I was and exchanged pleasantries. With integrity and expertise, Steve succeeded in effectively handling my case. I do not share my experiences often; but in this case, Steve Loewenthal definitely earned my trust, respect, and my recommendation!
Mr. Loewenthal represented me in a civil case. From the initial consultation to the settlement, Steve provided the most professional, knowledgeable and considerate level of service. Steve kept me informed every step of the way and took his time to explain each new development in the case.
Steve’s experience gave me confidence from the outset the case would be handled with expertise. He was able to coordinate between all parties involved and his negotiating skills resulted in a most favorable outcome. His staff was a pleasure to deal with and were very accommodating. Steve and his office went above and beyond and he comes with my highest recommendation. Thank You, Steve, for everything you did in handling my case.
Mr. Loewenthal took my automobile personal injury case after 2 other law firms turned me down because of car insurance reasons that couldn’t get me a settlement. In NJ, you only have 2 years after your date of accident to pursue personal injury damage. I went to Mr. Loewenthal with my case close to 3 months before the 2 year deadline to sue. He walked me through everything that was going to happen, assured me that we have a case and worked hard on my case and met the deadline to sue. When Mr. Loewenthal called me withe settlement number, I almost fell off of my chair. He got me way more than I thought was possible, for I thought I was getting nothing because of the other lawyers turning my case down. Needless to say, Mr. Loewenthal is a “Jackpot!” lawyer and I recommend him 101% to anyone who wants a real lawyer.
Steven John Loewenthal, I appreciated your expertise, integrity and thoroughness. I was referred to Mr Stevens L. after suffering an Injury during a car accident, my sincere Thanks to you for your excellent legal Representation, Mr Stevens is very knowledgeable proactive and accessible at every step. i do definitely recommended Mr Loewenthal working any kind of Personal Injury cases.
He’s a great listener and very thoroughly lawyer! Always email back right away! Highly recommend him!!!!